We bring all possible structures to the negotiating table in close collaboration with our capital markets and M&A teams.
Our Restructuring & Insolvency practice was carefully developed and formulated to serve Brazilian and international companies, banks, government entities and multinational organizations in their most complex operations with precision and efficiency.
We have a multidisciplinary team made up of highly specialized lawyers and we work to defend the interests of creditors, financial institutions, relevant suppliers and creditor committees, as well as representing investors interested in the acquisition of distressed assets.
We develop long-term partnerships with our clients which allows us to understand their businesses and offer them tailored, elegant and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Debt rescheduling;
- Debt and equity restructuring;
- Representation in judicial, extrajudicial and bankruptcy reorganization proceedings;
- Banking litigation;
- Acquisition of distressed assets and non-performing loans portfolios;
- Securitization and structured products; and
- Establishing vehicles that can be used in restructuring, such as non-standard credit rights investment funds (FIDC-NP) and equity investment funds (FIP).
Legal 500 Top Tier 2021
Leader Leagues Ranked Firm 2022