- Any information forwarded by our users will be protected according to strict confidentiality standards and only used for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Access to information received is restricted only to authorized members for the proper use of this information.
- The Lefosse Advogados website (“Lefosse Advogados”) contains links to external websites whose privacy policies are not the responsibility of the firm.
- The Lefosse Advogados website does not use “cookies” to collect personal or browsing information. However, our providers may collect generic and purely statistical data.
- If you no longer wish to receive communications from Lefosse, or only receive communications on specific topics, at any time you can request your exclusion and/ or modification by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.