1. Any information forwarded by our users will be protected according to strict confidentiality standards and only used for the purposes for which they were collected.
2. Access to information received is restricted only to authorized members for the proper use of this information.
3. The Lefosse Advogados website (“Lefosse Advogados”) contains links to external websites whose privacy policies are not the responsibility of the firm.
4. The Lefosse Advogados website does not use “cookies” to collect personal or browsing information. However, our providers may collect generic and purely statistical data.
6. If you no longer wish to receive communications from Lefosse, or only receive communications on specific topics, at any time you can request your exclusion and/ or modification by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.