With extensive experience in real estate transactions we represent large clients in complex transactions from start to finish.
Our real estate practice counts on the experience of multidisciplinary and competent professionals who offer sophisticated solutions for direct or indirect real estate investments as well as aspects related to the development and management of such assets.
We advise clients on a variety of matters relating to urban (commercial or industrial) and rural real estate. Our client base includes the main investors in the market as well as investment managers and funds.
Our experience means that we are fully aware of the obstacles faced by domestic or foreign investors, and we offer a proactive service to mitigate exposure to risks inherent to their business. Lefosse always seeks to identify relevant issues quickly and help operations and legal formalities to lead your transaction effectively.
- Structuring transactions for the acquisition of real estate;
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts aimed at the acquisition and disposal of assets;
- Lease contracts, built-to-suit, condominium pro undivided, and lending;
- Lease agreements;
- Management agreements;
- Enterprise development agreements;
- Construction contracts;
- Rural lease agreements and partnerships;
- Surface use rights; and
- Real estate regularization.
Chambers Brazil 2022
Legal 500 Top Tier 2021