Practical and effective alternatives for risk prevention
Our specialists in Environmental Law offer full advice on all matters involving Brazilian legislation. An in-depth knowledge of the subject, combined with solid experience in relevant cases and interaction with the government, allow us to guide our clients by developing practical and effective solutions, mitigating exposure to risks and addressing contingencies.
In addition to providing a service of technical excellence, our team aims to understand the broad needs and future strategies of our customers so we can deliver products that are connected with their corporate purpose. This business approach allows our Environmental practice to effectively navigate the challenges faced by customers and deliver customized products with intangible added value.
Our team works in a multidisciplinary way in close collaboration with our Corporate, Capital Markets, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Litigation, White Collar, Compliance, Labor and Tax practices.
- Environmental litigation in civil and administrative areas, including negotiation of Conduct Adjustment Terms and similar instruments;
- Advising on criminal processes and procedures with our White-Collar team;
- Analysis and addressing of environmental risks in corporate and financial transactions and real estate transactions;
- Crisis management and environmental liabilities;
- General consultancy in relation to environmental legislation at the federal, state and municipal levels;
- Legal assistance in environmental licensing processes, compliance and regularization, waste management and post-consumption responsibility; and
- Advising on the design and implementation of ESG policies and measures.
Chambers Global 2024
Chambers Global 2023
Chambers Brazil 2023
Legal 500 Top Tier 2023
Análise advocacia 2022