Lefosse Advogados was highlighted in Brazil for its practice areas and lawyers’ expertise, as well as its services.
Among our practices, Chambers distinguishes the following: Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate and M&A: The Elite, Dispute Resolution Arbitration e Litigation, Investment Funds, Projects, Real Estate, Tax, Labour & Employment, Telecommunications.
Lefosse also had 17 lawyers ranked as leading individuals as follows:
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Raphael Nehin Corrêa
- Capital Markets – Bruno Massis, Carlos Mello, Ricardo Prado, Roberto Zarour, Rodrigo Junqueira
Competition/Antitrust – José Carlos da Matta Berardo
- Corporate/M&A: The Elite – Carlos Mello, Christian Roschmann, Mauricio Paschoal e Sérgio Machado
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration e Litigation – Pedro Maciel
- Labour & Employment – Aloizio Lima
- Real Estate – Andréa Caliento
- Tax – Gustavo Haddad e Ricardo Bolan
- Tax: Litigation – Marcos Carvalho
- Telecommunications – Eduardo Carvalhaes