Our Restructuring & Insolvency practice was carefully developed and articulated to serve, with precision and efficiency, Brazilian and international companies, banks, governmental entities and multinational organizations in their most complex transactions.
We have a multidisciplinary team of highly specialized lawyers which defends the interests of creditors such as financial institutions, material suppliers and committees of creditors, and represents investors interested in acquiring distressed assets.
We work in long-term partnerships with our clients, which affords us a better understanding of their business, and allows us to offer tailor-made, elegant and simple solutions to complex problems.
· Debt rescheduling;
· Debt and capital restructuring;
· Representation in judicial and extrajudicial reorganization and bankruptcy proceedings;
· Banking litigation;
· Acquisition of distressed assets and portfolios of non-performing loans;
· Securitization and structured products;
· Constitution of entities that can be used in restructuring, such as non-standardized funds for investment in credit rights (FIDCs-NP) and funds for investment in participations (FIPs).
Register to receive our newsletters.