Having broad experience in the main aspects of real estate law, we represent large clients in real estate transactions, from start to finish
Our real estate practice affords the experience of multidisciplinary and thoroughgoing professionals who offer sophisticated legal solutions for both direct and indirect real estate investments, as well as advice on aspects relating to developing and managing these assets.
We counsel clients on a variety of matters relating to urban real estate (commercial or industrial) and rural real estate. Our clientele includes the main market investors, as well as managers and investment funds.
In light of our experience, we are aware of the obstacles encountered by investors (including foreigners), and we are prepared to offer proactive service so as to mitigate exposure to the risks inherent to the business, always seeking to rapidly identify relevant issues and aid in legal transactions and formalities needed to manage the transaction effectively.
· Corporate transactions that involve real estate assets;
· Preparing and negotiating agreements for the acquisition and alienation of assets;
· Rental (residential, commercial and seasonal), built-to-suit, and free lease agreement contracts;
· Leasing contracts;
· Management agreements;
· Development agreements;
· Construction contracts;
· Rural leasing contracts and partnerships;
· Surface use rights;
· Architectural contracts;
· Real estate good standing;
· Due diligence.
Register to receive our newsletters.