Experienced professionals in a multidisciplinary team to meet all corporate governance needs
Our Anticorruption, Compliance & Regulatory Investigations team, formed by professionals with extensive experience and complementary profiles, helps Brazilian and international companies comply with anticorruption law. We offer dependable, pro-active and sophisticated solutions for all Compliance and Anticorruption matters.
Our team counts on the participation of professionals specialized in Litigation, Antitrust, and Administrative and Regulatory Law, who work together to address our clients’ comprehensive needs with respect to complying with the exigencies of anticorruption law.
We have a proven track record of handling complex matters for clients in a variety of sectors, including: engineering and construction, oil and gas, human resource solutions, multinational retail, pharmaceuticals, financial services, private equity funds, manufacturing, tech companies, the defense industry, civil construction, chemicals, telecommunications, media and entertainment, the automotive industry and education services.
· Putting together and reviewing codes of conduct and corporate ethics;
· Identifying and assessing risks, including due diligence to assess risks in transactions and in contracting third parties;
· Training functionaries and service providers pursuant to company programming;
· Advice on monitoring compliance with best practices for functionaries and third parties;
· Reviewing contracts and developing specific compliance clauses toward protecting the business;
· Conducting internal investigations, including in partnership with forensic companies and international firms;
· Counsel in negotiating and closing on cooperation and deferred prosecution agreements.
Register to receive our newsletters.